Crossbar Upper West Side
Born Kickers’ new Upper West Side indoor space is a youth soccer specific mini-field, perfect for ages 2-7. The turf field is on the ground floor of the new Crossbar Café and Upper 90 Soccer Store, with a café for parents, bathroom near the field, and soccer store above for gear.
|10:00 to 10:45 (Age 2)||$325|
|3:45 to 4:30 (Ages 3-4)||$395|
|4:30 to 5:15 (Ages 5-6)||$395|
|9:00 to 9:45 AM (Age 2.5-3)||$395|
|10:00 to 10:45 AM (Ages 3-4)||$395|
|11:00 to 11:45 PM (Ages 4-5)||$395|
|12:00 to 12:45 PM (Ages 5-7)||$395|
Born Kickers provides an entry point to soccer and physical education for children ages 2 to 7. Our structured and fun weekly practices lay the foundation for future success not just to soccer but all sports and learning activities.
With fall, winter, spring and summer seasons, our professional coaches lead a high-energy, 45-minute, soccer class with a curriculum that has been developed over the past decade. At Upper 90 in Brooklyn, we offer an array of after-school and weekend times.
Born Soccer Sessions
- We developed the Born Kickers curriculum to be fun and engaging, with each 45-minute session packed with active exercises.
- We keep our player to coach ratio small so that there’s typically no more than 7 players to 1 coach.
- Portable soccer goals allow the players to shoot into a realistic net which is one of the most enjoyable sensations in soccer!
- Age-appropriate size 1 soccer balls are used to learn soccer with maximum enjoyment and control.
- Our players take pride in their uniform (shorts & shirt) and they feel like a true soccer player.
- Balls and uniform are taken home and are required for each practice.
- For consistency to learn soccer we run year round through Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter (Indoors) and our typical seasons are 10 weeks long.
2’s Program: Born to Run and Kick
The Born Kickers 2’s program is less structured than the classes for ages 3-6. The objective is for the young players to run and kick as much as possible, and enjoy the practice. Various types of balls – from soccer balls, to beach balls, to balloons, to bubbles – are used to engage the players and the coaches encourage the little ones to run and kick, to score goals — and to celebrate! The practices familiarize the players with the basic motor skills of soccer and offer a fun introduction to organized athletics.
Pod Soccer – Private Classes
For those unable to attend an open practice, private classes in a pod with friends may be the best option for your child’s soccer experience. Born Kickers coaches can customize small group trainings based on your schedule and the needs of the players. With a group of like-minded children, or an existing pod, we can provide the coach, equipment, and curriculum for an active and fun soccer experience.
We suggest groups of 4-8 but our coaches can work with bigger or smaller, and even provide one-on-one instruction.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the Pod Soccer options.