Born Kickers provides an entry point to learn soccer and physical education for children ages 2 to 6. We have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens. Our structured and fun weekly practices lay the foundation for future success not just to soccer but all sports and learning activities.
Born Soccer Ages
We offer programs for ages 2 to 6. Our sessions are grouped from ages 3-4 and 5-6, along with dedicated sessions for 2 year olds. We will also consider some 7 year-old players for our oldest program and some 2 year-old players for our 3-4s program. The more motivated 5 and 6 year old players can try out for our affiliate’s U6 team which is a more advanced program with greater commitment.
Born Soccer Sessions
- We developed the Born Kickers curriculum to be fun and engaging, with each 45-minute session packed with active exercises.
- We keep our player to coach ratio small so that there’s typically no more than 7 players to 1 coach.
- Portable soccer goals allow the players to shoot into a realistic net which is one of the most enjoyable sensations in soccer!
- Age-appropriate size 1 soccer balls are used to learn soccer with maximum enjoyment and control.
- Our players take pride in their uniform (shorts & shirt) and they feel like a true soccer player.
- Balls and uniform are taken home and are required for each practice.
- For consistency to learn soccer we run year round through Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter (Indoors) and our typical seasons are 9 weeks long.
Over the summer months, Born Kickers offers camps at locations close to the spring, fall, and winter fields. Each summer camp is one week long, with sessions taking place daily, Monday through Friday.
The camp begins at 9:00 AM and runs for three hours and finishes at 12:00 PM. The day is broken into two soccer trainings separated by a break. This involves a snack and an additional seated activity (such as art and games) so that the players can get off their feet, rest, and re-energize for the second session.
Monday through Friday:
- 9:00 AM – Player Arrival & Setup
- 9:15 to 10:00 – Practice 1
- 10:00 to 10:30 – Snack Break, Rest Project
- 10:30 to 11:15 – Practice 2
- 11:15 to 12:00 – Wind Down and Dismissal
What to bring each day: Born Kickers uniform, ball, snack, water in a reusable container, soccer shoes (turfs of flats).
Cost: $350.00 per week.