Born Kickers provides an entry point to soccer and physical education for children ages 2 to 6. With locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens, the structured and fun weekly practices lay the foundation for future success in not just soccer, but all sports and learning activities.
Born Soccer Ages
We offer programs for ages 2 to 6, mostly groups from ages 3-4 and 5-6. Other than our dedicated sessions for age 2, we will accept an occasional two-year-old in our 3-4 program and will consider some 7 year-olds. The more motivated 5 and 6 year old players looking for a more advanced program with greater commitment can try out for our affiliate’s U6 team.
Born Soccer Sessions
- The Born Kickers curriculum is designed to be fun and engaging, and each 45-minute session is packed with active exercises.
- Players need attention, and our player: coach ratio is kept small, typically no more than 7 players: 1 coach.
- Portable soccer goals allow the players to shoot into a realistic net — one of the most enjoyable sensations in soccer!
- Age-appropriate size 1 soccer balls are used for maximum enjoyment and control.
- Players take pride in the uniform (shorts & shirt), feeling like a true soccer player.
- Balls and uniform are taken home and are required for each practice.
- Our typical seasons are 9 weeks long and run year-round through Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter (Indoors)
Over the summer months, Born Kickers offers camps at locations close to the spring, fall, and winter fields. The summer camps are structured differently than the school year programs. Each summer camp is one week long, with sessions taking place daily, Monday through Friday.
Typically, the camp begins at 9:00 AM and runs for three hours, finishing at 12:00 PM. The day is broken into two soccer trainings separated by a break with a snack and an additional seated activity (art, games), where the players can get off their feet, rest, and re-energize for the second session.
Monday through Friday:
- 9:00 AM – Player Arrival & Setup
- 9:15 to 10:00 – Practice 1
- 10:00 to 10:30 – Snack Break, Rest Project
- 10:30 to 11:15 – Practice 2
- 11:15 to 12:00 – Wind Down and Dismissal
What to bring each day: Born Kickers uniform, ball, snack, water in a reusable container, soccer shoes (turfs of flats).
Cost: $350.00 per week.